2015 Mercedes Benz GLA is expected to give every driver who experiences it on the roads a lifetime story. The lively machines are expected on the roads anytime early next year and with their auto modern and digitalized handling then anxiety should be growing every day. Several things have been done by Mercedes differently just to make this gentlemen’s toy a different and unique road trademark.
1. The engine; it’s expected to highly utilize the latest dual clutch transmission technology that is being used by the likes of Ferrari and the Lamborghini. The turbo charged engine has been boosted by four cylinders and this is expected to yield an unnegotiable 208 horsepower. There is a possibility of a diesel engine though.
2. Release date; the launch and official release of this speedy machine will be at the end of this year. By the first quarter of 2014 it is likely to be available in the United States and other major Mercedes markets such as Europe.
2015 Mercedes Benz GLA interior and exterior
3. Performance; it is likely to be a four wheel drive with an electronic power steering just to improve the drivers compatibility. Its unique raised design makes gives the driver a clear view of the road ahead Its speed goes as far as 60 miles per hour in a time lapse of 6.4 seconds and can attain a high speed of 145 mph.
It has a collision prevention system that assist the driver in emergency braking even at a high speed of about 124mph once a potential collision is detected.
To make it more compatible with the roads are the lane keeping system and blind spot detection that helps the driver to identify bumps or even potholes ahead.
4. The exterior; to achieve higher stability at high speed Mercedes have reduced the wheels dimensions in this cay between18 and 19 inches and the outside comes in a combination of diverse colours.
It is shape decoratively both at the front and the rear and its beauty will offer you the comfortable ride of your dreams. The interior has not been neglected too and the leather cushion and lowered doors as well as light emitting display(LED) headlights.
5. Prices; though less has been said about its prices, the lowest expected price is about $30000 and the GLA 250 whose release in early 2015 is expected to hit higher amounts.
The GLA class is quite a hit in the motor world whether at the race track, highways or normal road experiences and with such massive exterior and interior features you can start saving for this experience.